Pertama Complex is one of the first shopping complexes in Kuala Lumpur and has been operating since 1976. It is located on the historical Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman @ Jalan TAR, a prime shopping and business district in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Just a walking distance away from rows of colonial buildings and where Kuala Lumpur actually started into the city it is today, neighbouring other popular shopping destinations like Sogo, Jakel, Kamdar and Jalan Masjid India, Pertama Complex houses 3 floors of retail outlets, a 14 storey office building and 4 floors of basement parking.
Together with the road fronting food court, sidewalk bistros and cafes around it, the mall’s gross built-up area totals up to 600 thousand square feet, out of which 490 thousand square feet is lettable.
Shop till you
- More than 110 retail outlets offering international and local brands and designs
- Leather apparels, jeans and uniforms
- Sportswear and equipment
- Smartphones, mobile electronic gadgets and telco services providers
- Watches and eyewear
- Tailoring and alteration services
- Books, magazines & convenience stores
All you can
- Cosy & airy food court and sidewalk bistros & cafes
- Local, Thai and western cuisines
- Enclaved by Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Jalan Raja Laut & Jalan Dang Wangi
- 5-10 minutes walk to the nearest Bandaraya LRT Station, Medan Tuanku Monorail Station and Bank Negara KTM Komuter Station
- Local buses and free KL City busses
- Taxi and e-hailing services
UDA Pertama Sdn. Bhd. (Management Office)
Lot RG-B, RG Floor,
Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,
50100 Kuala Lumpur.
Mon - Fri : 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
10.00 am - 10.00 pm (7 days a week)